8000 posts. I'm taking a vacation

-
:color:I think i,m blushing.But!The glory isnt all mine. All the mods watched what unfolded and I did it with the support of my fellow mods. Also Joey our site administrator could have reeled me in but let me use my best judgement in the matter. So any thanks is owed to the whole fabo crew. Thank you fabo members for making this place what it is.

Thanks to all the staff for "trying something new". You never know what can go wrong. Thanks for posting the "rules" that we should only stick to the facts and no insults. That way, we all followed them and had a good result with sharing all of the stories to see how many people were affected. :sad9:

And thanks to all the members who followed the rules in the post so the thread was open for people to get their last words in before it was closed. Way to go guys and gals. :D

See what can be accomplished when people work together. :cheers:

I am so happy to see our friend toolman posting as I enjoy my :coffee2: this morning.
Well I am so darn happy to see Mike back, and I have to agree 100 % on = this was good for the site, and toolmanmike,

Yes, it's good to see him back and posting. :cheers:

So toolman, is your break over now? I hope so.

Here's a tool in honor of the toolman.... :tool: :tool: :tool:
(not meant as an insult)

-
Back