-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bamadart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys and girls, I know it's not an A-body but I am in need of some interior pieces for a Dodge Mirada if anyone has a line on any being parted out I'd be glad to pay a reasonable fee.
Thanks

Hey Bamadart, look for my thread "anyone recognize these seats" and tell me if they are Mirada or not. I have them to sell if you're interested in them. Let me know what you think they are from if you can. Thanks, Geof

Hey Bama, what parts exactly. I have 1 partially gutted, getting ready for scrap. Have various interior and taillites already out, just need to find them. Let me know. I'll check back later.

I need the door panel arm rest andthe plastic at the top of the door panel plus the light covers in the door...may need more I will have to look

The car is at my home. I'll be there this weekend look and get back to you. Any one else need anything. I have a few a-bodies, couple volares, '64 dart (4 dr.270), 70 valiant 4dr., a 70 s-23 fury, a few c-bodies. All are rough from sitting in the field and harsh Pa. winters. Getting ready for scrap soon.

I need the door panel arm rest andthe plastic at the top of the door panel plus the light covers in the door...may need more I will have to look

Right or left door? Any color or a specific color? I have some salvage yard pics of a blue '80 Mirada and a '79 300 (white w/red interior) somewhere...

Hey Bama, I don't mean to hijack your thread but could you offer me a little bit of your knowledge please?? Can you identify these seats as Mirada or Magnum? I'm not sure what they're from, but I'd like to know if they are either of those cars. Thanks for any info you can offer, Geof

Attachments

• 100_2512.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 213
  • 100_2513.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 225
Those look like Magnum seats to me. '79 Magnum XE seats:

IMG_0412.jpg

'bama- I will check on the cars on my next yard trip. I seem to have deleted the pics.

Thanks Casey, and for the seats, they must be Magnum or something else, they don't look like mine, and once again, any help will be appreciated, I'm willing to pay a reasonable finders fee for these parts, I'd like to get this thing ready to sell or trade.

Thank you Casey for identifying these seats, and thanks Bama for not getting mad about my question. Is there any interest in these seats, and where would be the best place to offer them for sale?? I'd like to get rid of them if possible. Thanks again guys, and good luck on your projects, Geof

Got a pretty complete white interior (door/quarter panels/caps, etc) from an 80 Cordoba I parted out. Also have an instrument cluster with a cop 125 certified speedo and factory oil pressure gauge. No pics of the panels but can get some.

Attachments

• speedo cluster 004.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 189
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back