-
Status
Not open for further replies.

67 cuda kid

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
looking for a working 4 speed 833 tranny with overdrive (.71:1 I think) I can either trade for my standard 4 speed transmission but i have a few drag parts for the transmission as well, such as 1/4" steel bell housing and scatter shield.

i have an od trans in my duster right now and were close enough to meet up, im in 53085 WI. whats the ratios of your tranny? will the bellhousing fit a '72? not sure if its the same for all years

You need the correct bellhousing for the O/D transmission too. The front bearing retainer is larger.

im almost positive its a 1:1.and the bell housing should fit big and small block engines and all years as far as i know because it was originally (by originally i mean found on) out of a 71 demon so it should.

The bellhousing will fit the small block engine but as Robbie2734 said, the hole on the trans side is different. The true 4 speed is smaller than the 4 speed OD unit. The small block bellhousing will NOT fit a big block. Different bolt pattern and size. Just my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back