[WANTED] 833 overdrive for a body

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one. I'm located just south of Ft. Leonard Wood about 2 1/2 hours from St. Louis.
I'll post a pic when I locate it on my new computer.
Dallas

Here you go. Found them. Missing the reverse rod.
Dallas

Attachments

• IMG_7837 (Small).JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_7881.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 228
Still looking, I used to see them a lot for around a hundred bucks, what happened to them all?

They quit making them,still some around but fewer all the time 100???

I never seen them for 100 bucks. You're dreaming.

I bought 4 of them in 2008 from a junk yard in N.J. for $25 each, with shifters. I sold them for $800 each.

Still looking, I used to see them a lot for around a hundred bucks, what happened to them all?

It's been years since I've seen another one for sale around here, and longer than that since you could buy one for $100.
I did find a reverse rod for mine. :thumrigh:
Dallas
BTW, I just received a deposit on mine, so it's sold.

I sold a rebuilt one here 2 years ago for about $950.
A cast iron case od 833 in A-body confiuration is rare.
The truck ones which fit b-e body small blocks are not that rare but are getting hard to find.

Hi I have a 4- speed and bellhousing - inspection cover, flywheel , z-bar, clutch pedal assembly, floor hump, shifter and rods, $1500. All parts are in Benton. IL. 62812. 90 miles from St.Louis. All parts are for small block 10 1/2 clutch. From 340 dart

I have one with shifter and rods but 100 won't buy it.if you get serious about buying one PM and you can see it

What sucks is before I left for deployment I had one sitting in my garage with everything on it and I sold it and some other parts to get the stuff out of my garage. Whoops.

What sucks is before I left for deployment I had one sitting in my garage with everything on it and I sold it and some other parts to get the stuff out of my garage. Whoops.

Don't beat yourself up too bad. I've done that very thing many times. I'll hang onto something forever, finally just sell it to get rid of it, then find out I can't replace it or that it costs several times what I got out of mine to replace it. :banghead:
Matter of fact, I probably 'ran the red light' on the one I priced to you after seeing what they have been bringing.
Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back