-
Status
Not open for further replies.

stroked438

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a very nice 84 Dodge Prostreet shortbed truck I want to trade for a 67 up A body or wagon of any style. Must be nice. The truck has a .040 440 with TRW forged pistons, steel crank. Solid lift cam, Edelbrock heads, Performer intake with 750 Holley DP. headers with 3 inch duals with Magnaflow mufflers. 3500 stall. Dana 60 with spool or posi unit not sure which 1 and Moser Axles. not sure on gears. Ladder bars and Qa1 coilovers. Front has 90/10 shocks. Convo Pro wheels. 31x18x15 Mickey Thompson radial. Stock bench seat, Rachet shifter. AutoMeter recall tach with shift lite. Truck runs 7.90-8.00 in the 1/8 mile in the heat should be around 12.40-12.60 in the 1/4. Paint is nice Plum Crazy Purple. I have several pictures I can send. I would also sale $11000. but prefer to trade. I am located about 20 miles North of Nashville, TN.

Attachments

• truck.JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 1,378
Nice ride. I Love it! Wish I could have it. Its about $5K more than I can spend on it, But very nice

GLWS

I would like to trade it. I put some Et Streets on it and took it to the track last week. 2nd pass it went 7.78 in the 1/8. With better weather and some tuning it should run some 7.60's. It still has a Performer intake and 750 carb. So there is some potential right there with upgrading that. Really wanting a wagon of some sorts.

I'm definitely a truck guy and I just had to say from what I can tell from the picture , that you did one hellava job ! Nice truck . To bad I'm only doing partial trades for my Dart .

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back