Status
Not open for further replies.

J-MacsMopars

Shade Tree Vintage Auto on YouTube
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Hey everyone. I have a really nice 85 Dodge Ram 150 that is factory equipt with a 318 and an A833 4spdOD trans. This truck has no visible rust, but does have a few easy to fix dents. I currently drive this truck 40 miles round trip a day to work with no problems. The ONLY reason I am selling this truck is that I blew out two disks in my back and have a very hard time pushing the clutch and therefor need to find an automatic. This truck only has 110K orig. miles and is an untouched old mans truck. It still has all the emmisions stuff on the vehicle and it runs strong. I get about 18MPG on the freeway. Last year I drove it 800 miles from Utah to where I currently reside in Portland, OR. There really is no problems with the truck other than the clutch feels funny, and grabs at the very top. But it does not slip or anything like that. The truck wears all of its orig. paint, so you can see how nice the sheet metal is. I did install a new starter, alternator, and battery last year. The truck could use a tune up as I believe they are the orig plugs, wires, cap, etc... Hell, I will even have that installed for the new owner if I get close to what I am asking. This truck really is a cool truck and a lot of fun to drive. I had lots of plans for it, but rite now back surgery and getting back on my feet are taking priority. I found the car that I would like to get and it is $2500. I would like to get as close to that as possible for the truck, but feel free to make a reasonable offer. I honestly believe that you could drive it anywhere. I will get more pictures of it tomorrow, but this is the only one I have currently. Feel free to make reasonable offer. Thanks everyone!

Located just outside of Portland, OR

a3a18289.jpg

Thanks for the offer on the Ford, but I am not a Ford guy at all.

The three kids and nagging wife, well that depends on how much they will help me out after surgery. :)

Seriously though, feel free to make offers guys. I may also do part trades on Vintage AFX, T-Jet, or Tyco slot cars. Certain guns such as Glock .45 or 9mm, AK-47, AR15, S&W model 29 (Dirty Harry gun), pre 1964 Silver or Gold coins, or something like that. I need to come up with a hobby in all of this "free" time that the doctors put me on due to the back injury.

Wish I lived closer. I'm trying to decide whether or not to restore my 1980 D200. It will never be as solid as yours.

I would rather sell it as I am getting a car already. But feel free to make me a cash offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back