Not open for further replies.

Danco

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys I am looking to swap from a 3.9 v6 to a 360 LA in my 93 d150 Ram and I need the drivers side engine mount bracket. ( not motor mount itself)I believe the one i need is only on 2WD trucks.
It is the larger bracket in the pic below.it mounts on crossmember.
Hope someone can help
Thanks
Dan

91318motormounts1_zpse57c2857.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have one, but just for clarification's sake, do you need the one on the top left in the pic that bolts to the motor or the one bottom center that bolts to the frame? Good luck in your search.

I don't have one, but just for clarification's sake, do you need the one on the top left in the pic that bolts to the motor or the one bottom center that bolts to the frame? Good luck in your search.
One that bolts to frame
Thanks
Dan

Anyone.?. Willing to pay good money for correct bracket.
Thanks
Dan

Just for clarity swinger. Yours is identical to the larger bracket in my photo correct?
Dan

Last edited:
Are you sure the large bracket in the lower part of your photo is the one you need ? My 360 L side (dvr) bracket looks more like the bracket in the upper left of your photo but it's from an '85 P/U.

is this the one you want? i have 3, would be willing to part with one. i looked for a year before i found these. pm me if it is the one you need.

20221103_170548.jpg

Are you sure the large bracket in the lower part of your photo is the one you need ? My 360 L side (dvr) bracket looks more like the bracket in the upper left of your photo but it's from an '85 P/U.
Yes im sure. The mounting changed from 88 to 93. Not sure why but it did.the other bracket you are referring to bolts to the bigger one for v8s
Thanks
Dan

Item found. Thanks to the great people who cruise this forum and actually care about others , its what makes this forum the best out there on the web. I have always found what i need here. Whether its info, opinions or parts.Thanks fabo

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back