-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wheels225

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hello all, I am looking for a fuel tank sending unit and pump assembly for a 1988 dodge Dakota. I believe it is a one year and doesn’t seem to be available anywhere. Thanks in advance. I only do PayPal.

Best of luck. I went through this a little while ago. Couldn't find one anywhere; mine originally was a carbureted 2.2 truck so it didn't have a fuel pump module, just the sending unit and vent/return lines. I ended up doing a reconstruction of my original rotted out unit.
I have heard of others using a mid 80's ? GM tank and pump/sending unit with a MeterMatch unit. Might be a consideration.

Thanks for the info but I need the sending unit not the pump.
My fuel gauge works When it wants to depends on the fuel in the tank. I’ve been considering using an aftermarket gauge and sender replacement.

I don't know if he has the tank/sender, but try reaching out to Ivan at Ivan's Truck and Jeep Parts in Meriden CT. He HAD an 87/88 4X4 that he parted about a year and a 1/2 ago. He may still have tank. The truck itself was parted, it was quite rotted.

Thanks for the tip 87 was carbureted and is different, I believe 88 is a one year only from all the research I have done. I will give him a call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back