[WANTED] 893 oil pan

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are aware other pans will work? I'm sure you do but just asking in case....

I can't believe they repop a bell housing for 63 maxi w/3-speed manual. they do pepop almost all the BB oil pans, but have yet to do a big block a-body, which is done in mass numbers? Sick to think 3 numbers and a dent can fetch that ...

Try "barracudakid" I know he just parted a 67 383 b-cuda which uses same pan. Send him a PM maybe he can help you out?

How do i know your the original owner? For that reason i might be willing to part with one, but shipping to Canada i do not know. I very rarely sell/ship any parts i have....also $$$ from there to US??????

I live in B.C. Canada. I ordered the car new from the factory on Oct 26/68 with over $900 in options including the 383 engine. I paid $4853.00 for it.
I had Galen Govier decode my fender tag. He said the scheduled production date was Nov 29/68. I received the car on Dec 11/68.
I live in a small town of 30,000 people and most of the people that do know me, know me because of my car. I am new to this and this is the first time I have ever tried to post anything so I am not sure if I am doing it right.
I would like to put a picture of my car on this site, but have not figured it out yet.
I restored the car back in 2004 as years of racing took its toll. When it was finished I hauled it 1500 miles to the Mopar's at the Strip show in Vegas. I won my class in A body.
The car has 36750 miles on it. I want to make it right with original oil pan.

Thanks Trevor

To upload photos, this is how it works for me.
You can click on "ADD REPLY" instead of "Post Quick Reply" then scroll down and click on "Upload Photos." A new window will open. Click on "Choose File," navigate to your photo files and select the file by double clicking it. The file should now show at the top of the "Choose File" column. Choose more files or click "Upload" in the window. Close the window. You should see your uploaded files in the "Attach Files" box below the message box. Compose your message and click "Submit Reply." I sincerely hope this helps you to upload photos.

Attachments

• Capture1.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 268
  • Capture2.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 256
  • Capture3.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 252
I don't know if you ever found one but I saw this on Ebay (not mine)
[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/1967-69-MOPAR-A-Body-383-440-OEM-893-Oil-Pan-/281298498720?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item417eb274a0&vxp=mtr"]1967 69 Mopar A Body 383 440 893 Oil Pan | eBay[/ame]

There is one up for auction on eBay (not mine).

Note, will not ship to Canada!!

Someone should really reproduce these pans (with correct baffles and stamped numbers).

[ame]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=281298498720&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:CA:3160[/ame]

Dennis

Original owner of a 69 383 GTS looking for 893 oil pan in good condition.
Will pay up to $1000.00 for one that is in good shape

I have a nos 893, are you still looking????

I realize this is an old thread, but I personally know Trevor and he did in fact order the car new. Here are some pictures of his beautiful '69 GTS.

Note, the engine pictured isn't the 383, but he does have the original 383.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back