Not open for further replies.

Brad4406

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Listing for a friend. 9” 727 Torque Converter, 069J with ‘67 and Later Splines for $300. Will be available at Chryslers at Carlisle from late 12 July-early 15 July. Start a conversation with me, include your contact info, and I will put you in contact with him.

0531181739 (2).jpg

0531181741_HDR (2).jpg

0531181742 (2).jpg

0531181742_HDR (2).jpg

This part will be available at Norwalk on Saturday for Monster Mopar Weekend.

Was the J converter made by others than just Turbo Action? Kim
No. However, a similar unit is just a copy cat effort away. You see the same deal with the Edelbrock RPM and the Chinese knock off intakes. The just can’t call there intakes an “RPM” so they come up with.....

MoPar will tell you there products are out of stock until the maker has more. They just don’t run out to the next Tom, Dick or Harry to restock there shelf’s. That would be a contract violation and subject to problems.

New/Unused converter, but it's two years old. I've never heard of transbrake capatability, but he said it has ballooning plates for use with nitrous.

The original 069J converters were built by B and M the later versions 509J were built by turbo action. They were not recommended for transbake cars as they did not have front and rear balloon plates and upgraded stators. I think you could get a transbrake 9" converter from Coan, Turbo Action etc. I think quite a few manufactures still offer a 9" converter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back