9/11 political question?

-
I find it kind of amazing that people in the states are even considering electing a guy with a muslum background. Nothing against them but they have had a bad reputation lately be it extremeists or not.

I find it kind of amazing that people in the states are even considering electing a guy with a muslum background. Nothing against them but they have had a bad reputation lately be it extremeists or not.

I cant believe it either!

Just a few short years after 9/11 how in the hell does a guy named Obama with ties to terrorsits and a preacher who says god damn America even have a chance to be elected??????

How soon some if us forget? Or maybe some of them are willing to sell out?

Either way, the results for this country would be disasterous!!!

And the media gives this idiot a pass on EVERYTHING. No rough questions for Obama. He is the chosen one.

And some people here think we need the "fairness doctrine" for Limbaugh? LOL How about the fiarness doctrine for your nightly news?

Okay, look at it this way.

Hypothetical headlines:

Breaking news, Obama just appointed three new supreme court justices; Malik Achmed Akbar Hussein, Louis Farrakhan, and his friend and confidant Jeremiah Wright.

"Going along with Al Gore's notion that the constitution of the United States is a radical document signed by a bunch of radicals, Mr. Obama has decided that a watered down version of Sharia law should be implemented in all public schools starting immediately because we have had enough of Judeo-Christian values in America and it's time that we recognized all religions such as the the school Obama attended as a child."

What if you saw a headline like this?

Would it suprize you a bit?

Do you think any remaining WWII veterans may be a little bit angry over that?

So far Obama's past connections have been hastily concealed by the liberal media, and only when extreme pressure from talk radio bubbles into a talking point of a liberal network does the Obama camp issue a statement such as the case with reverend Wright's radical comments about America and Whites.

They are still sidestepping obama's connections with William Ayers and his involvement in the weather underground.

I said it before and I'll say it again. The fact that given these past associations that the CIA is not investigating Obama's ties to Ayers is some real scary stuff.

Way too many factors of Obama's past associations should not only be a red flag, but a baseball bat to the head of any discering, thought provoking mind.

Liberalism is a mental disorder, yes how soon they forget, but also how they don't care to listen as long as someone is willing to give out government handouts.

Spaz is dead on about judicial appointments to further extremist ideology. It's called legislating from the bench/judicial legislation. Our voting rights as citizens are circumvented. Not that we loose them, we don't get to use them.

Thank you Frank. Good read. I don't think the British Police pack firearms do they? Maybe why they let crap like this happen.

-
Back