9 Months after the A500 swap from a 904

-

TrailBeast

AKA Mopars4us on Youtube
Reaction score
And it STILL sometimes takes me by surprise when it shifts again after third.:D

You know, that "What the? oh yea it's supposed to do that now" when you change something?

You know, that "What the? oh yea it's supposed to do that now" when you change something?

Oh yea! Gotta love that! Where is your thread on it?

yea yea yea - my Dart is so cool... :poke: - so, how's the yellow Dart doing? are you leaving it alone or updating it?

I know, and I'm still waiting for you to build me one>>>Please......

I barely have time to do the stuff I need to do to keep this house going, sorry. :D

Oh yea! Gotta love that! Where is your thread on it?

No thread on it, just posted a couple of pics after it was done.

yea yea yea - my Dart is so cool... :poke: - so, how's the yellow Dart doing? are you leaving it alone or updating it?

Hey I realize that is how it must seem sometimes, but if I don't talk about it here...
Nobody around here cares or wants to hear it.:D

The yellow Dart just sits there, and I can't even get the Wife to commit on some custom wheels for it.
I photo edited some aluminum slots on it, and some TT spokes so she could see it but she said it wasn't worth spending the money on something she doesn't drive anyway.
When I was looking for a Dart in the first place I wanted something between 67 and 72 so not long ago she said she would trade me straight across.
I said sure, but I get all my drivetrain and custom parts I have into mine, and she said NO FRIKIN WAY. :D

So still, it sits without being driven at all except for a couple of days when my car was down for the engine and trans swap, or when one of the kids needed to get to work and the car they normally use was down with a bad cranks sensor.
I didn't think I was going to like it much after driving my own all the time but I fell in love with the little sucker during the first day. :D

You should really get a mod to throw all your threads regarding your A-500 swap into one nice, informative thread so lazy asses like me can find the info easier... :poke: :D

Ok, I just did my future self a favor... I went through all your posted threads and saved the link to every thread about your 42RH swap to my phone. If anyone wants a copy of the links just let me know.

**Disclaimer** no I am not a stalker or fanboy of Greg... :p

Last edited:
Yeah yeah, sure... :wtf:

Just click, (or Copy, Paste and) bookmark below text in Google to satisfy the stalker-syndrome and your fanboyish favorite and flashy forum fetish fun, and see how full of it he is...
forabodiesonly "trailbeast" A500 site:www.forabodiesonly.com

:poke: :D
Why thank you BBM!! That helps a lot!! I'll have to add this to my shrine of all things by the mighty TrailBeast!!! This fix should be good for a few days at least! But if you could find me a pic of Greg in a Mopar speedo, I'd be set for a very long time!!

Btw, if anyone would like to join my TrailBeast Fan Club, just let me know. I am obvious member #1 and fan #1 and the president of the club but there may be room for others.. now if you all will excuse me I have to get back to lovablestalker.com.

:lol:

-
Back