[SOLD] 9 mopars for sale! pictures

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought those might be Al's cars. He's sold a couple here and seems like a good guy to deal with. I seriously think a group of people this side of the Mississippi need to get a few of those brought"back East". Man those are some nice prices...

Glad you guys liked looking at the cars. Al saves alot of cars from being sold as "crusher-credit" cars and tried to keep the resale of them on the low side. I'm personally looking at the 1968 coronet (i'd leave the slant 6 in it though) and make it a driver.

Alan is a good guy and posts once in a while here, but hasn't had the time to do it lately.

If you want any of these cars, you should hop on it. Think of all the rust you won't have to repair and all the metal you won't have to buy to replace them. Your proably saving thousands on sheetmetal replacment alone. Plus, the price of transporters has gone down since last year when gas prices dropped. Add to the fact you won't have to wait months to get your car back from body shop for all those pans/panels won't need replacing, will be a good feeling for all the cash you will save in the long run.

Think of it, A-bodies less than $2k and transport for around $800-900 means you can have a nice car in a few weeks.

You could be a salesman haha that is good. Wish I had the money and time though. Someday I will and then the low prices and nice cars will all be snatched up lol

I do spend my days selling either cars/parts or seafood to customers and resterants. You can't taste something with sampling it first.

He aslso had this one come in, nice car.

Hear he will price it right if some is interested.
DSC05598.jpg

i can attest to migsbig and his integrity. Thats who i purchased my 68 dart from....

i can attest to migsbig and his integrity. Thats who i purchased my 68 dart from....

Stop, you gonna make me blush.

Alan is the owners of the cars and he's good about getting photos and honest disciptions on the cars. Please call him for a deal you soon won't forget.

yeah, we get some cars cheap here. Found another 1971 barracuda this morning. Guy wants $6k for it and it still has 383 in it. I have a guys in australia or europe that want it bad.

Alan lowered the price on 66' coroner to $995and the tan 70' duster to $1600

If your interested, he can be contacted through his email

yeah, we get some cars cheap here. Found another 1971 barracuda this morning. Guy wants $6k for it and it still has 383 in it. I have a guys in australia or europe that want it bad.

Any pics of this Barracuda? A HEMI clone is making me excited.

Wylde.

I've watched this guys cars on eBay for a long, long time.

I know the economy is BAD because he has nice clean Mopars priced cheap and he has been sitting on a lot of them for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back