-
Status
Not open for further replies.

breakstuff

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a small block non lock up 904 trans. A rebuildable core is preferred. Im located in south east Michigan and would like to find one somewhat locally. Contact via pm. Thanks

What's it going behind?? I have 3 early A body transmissions that were behind Commando 273's! They have the 4 gear cluster and the front and rear pump, but the spline count is for the early torque converter! I think that can be worked around by any converter company if you just give me your details!! Thought I'd throw them out there, since I'm close by!!

What's it going behind?? I have 3 early A body transmissions that were behind Commando 273's! They have the 4 gear cluster and the front and rear pump, but the spline count is for the early torque converter! I think that can be worked around by any converter company if you just give me your details!! Thought I'd throw them out there, since I'm close by!!
I want to replace the 727 in my 65 Dart for couple reasons. Weight for one, and clearance for a shield. In case things go kaplowie, wifey keeps her foot.

Worst case scenario I do have another 727 and could move the trans tunnel up. I do like the fact 904s are about 40pounds lighter

I want to replace the 727 in my 65 Dart for couple reasons. Weight for one, and clearance for a shield. In case things go kaplowie, wifey keeps her foot.

Worst case scenario I do have another 727 and could move the trans tunnel up. I do like the fact 904s are about 40pounds lighter

Are you interested in one of these trannys I have?? $75, take your pick!!! All should be rebuilt, one came out of a running driving car, but probably not race ready!!!

Are you interested in one of these trannys I have?? $75, take your pick!!! All should be rebuilt, one came out of a running driving car, but probably not race ready!!!
Do you know what years they are?

Nevermind, the one I was thinking of it's sold...

Last edited:
Both 66 and 67 have the splined output shaft! I can hold the 67 for you as long as you want!!
Dont worry about saving it for me, the wife and I didnt communicate with each other on this very well and she bought one from one of her friends already. Sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back