Status
Not open for further replies.

abdywgn

dismantler
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
5.2 Magnum,2wd,3.92 8-1/4" open.Interior removed to replace carpeting(bad) and check out floor(good).Engine removed to replace freeze plugs and is now on engine stand down to short.WAS an automatic(A518-not included).Lost interest...tired of pushing around...$700,Bob Will try to post pics.If they don't appear here,can e-mail.Truck is factory peeling dark blue with silver sides,extended cab,fiberglass cap with under-rail bed liner.Tires good,brake job was $800 before I bought it.Thanks for the ad space and looking!Some options are:power windows and door locks,tilt wheel,a/c,rear wheel ABS,sliding back window.

Damn why does every thing like this have to be across the USA from me! I got a nice 340 just dying to go into something like this! Everything I find remotely close seems they want RESTORED HEMI PRICES for it! Good luck on the sale somebody should be jumping on that like a duck on a junebug!

5.2 Magnum,2wd,3.92 8-1/4" open.Interior removed to replace carpeting(bad) and check out floor(good).Engine removed to replace freeze plugs and is now on engine stand down to short.WAS an automatic(A518-not included).Lost interest...tired of pushing around...$700,Bob Will try to post pics.If they don't appear here,can e-mail.Truck is factory peeling dark blue with silver sides,extended cab,fiberglass cap with under-rail bed liner.Tires good,brake job was $800 before I bought it.Thanks for the ad space and looking!

Where is Darien, Illnois? I am in SE Wisconsin. You have pics yet? If you do could you post them here or email them to [email protected].

Thanks 1969340 Dart !
Mopardude,I'm 25 miles sw of Chicago on Rte.83 and just north of I-55.I'll e-mail you the pics I have.Let me know if you don't get them.Bob

I got them and i'm still deciding, I've enough projects the way it is and i don't kow if i need another, but I think a big block would look good in the truck :D....just don't know if i have the time or the money. I'll keep you posted.

No transmission,engine is down to short block.
A big block would be great...googled it and found a site where a guy did this with mounts he made and headers also.Also find breakstuffracing,neat story about a earlier small block Dakota.Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back