Not open for further replies.

niceolddart

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Any interest? This is a factory V8, 2wd regular cab Dakota, 518/46RH trans, factory 3:91 Sure Grip 8/ 1/4" rear. Many new parts installed (a lot!) including front suspension, all brake lines & hoses, all brakes & rear e-brake cables etc. Too much to list. I have a lot of stuff in this truck. Looks rough but a solid truck & a good runner. Also have new, not installed ACC carpet kit. Reverse gear slipping, forward gears work good. (band adjustment?) I have over $6500 in this truck & regret selling it, but I have to. All the pieces I have go with the truck. I have all interior trim also. Asking $4000 for a good solid V8 Dakota. (very hard to find) I am in the 19030 zip code, Pa. I will send any other pics that you want, or more info, just PM me.

DSC00256 (2).JPG

Last edited:
More pics. I just took. I have new rockers, cab corners & right side rear fender patch panel for it & new front fenders installed.

DSC00649.JPG

DSC00650.JPG

DSC00651.JPG

DSC00652.JPG

DSC00656.JPG

DSC00655.JPG

DSC00657.JPG

DSC00654.JPG

DSC00653.JPG

I work with a guy that is looking for something like this. I'll show him tomorrow when I get to work. Good luck with you sale, and yea, not many of these left.

• just an observation.. one side has 2 alum wheels.. the other side has 2 steel wheels.....fyi nice truck..

Just have the fenders installed. I have the new rocker panels, cab corners & R.R. fender wheel arch for it, just did not install them. To rmazess, the first picture is right after I bought it. I have the factory aluminum wheels for it though. The steel wheels are from my 2000 Dakota. I bought them & center caps brand new right from a Chrysler dealer. Tires on it now are new Cooper Cobras 275/60-15 rear & 255/60-15 front. Truck is a blast to drive.

If reverse is slipping most likely the thrust bearing in the OD unit has come apart filling the valve body with metal. Drop the pan and check it out.

Will do. I plan on checking out the problem soon, but it will have to wait till' the weather is better.(supposed to get some snow tomorrow into Thursday) Maybe next week if I'm lucky. I have to work on it in the driveway till spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back