!963 Dart rebuild

-

oldguy

Reaction score
Been working on my Dart for some time now and finally have it to the point I can go cruising.

If interested I have a site that shows the complete project to date.

http://pics.livejournal.com/mikescars/gallery/0000pw9z

The link should take you there but if there is a problem just paste and copy in the address line. I'd like some input if possible. Thanks. Mike

P12.JPG

So, Old Guy, Should we get all the Old Farts on this site together and see what happens.
Wonder what the average age of the membership is?

How do you define "Old Guy"? Anyone over 50? 40?

I still feel like 18 when I'm working on my cars.

fastmopar

Thanks guys! It's not finished yet but good enough to cruise. Come to think of it, are any of them ever finished? Found out today I have to replace the master cylinder! LOL Fastmopar, they tell me that old is 15 years older than you are right now! I too feel about 18 when I'm working. That is until I drop a wrench and have to bend over to pick it up! Good thing I have my helper once in a while. As for the welding, I just kept practicing on stuff that didn't matter until I finally sorta got the hang of it. Had an old welder (he was about 15 years older than me) show me a few things that really helped. And guys, you're right, cruising is what it's all about. Thanks again, a kind word is really nice to hear. Mike

-
Back