-
Status
Not open for further replies.

swinger340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Have a 70K mi. 360 mag out of a 1 ton. Ran good when pulled. Had plans of stroking so I disassembled it. Decided to go with one of my 340s so $150 owns the 360. Ran great, so I dont believe the heads are cracked. No pics at this time. If interested PM for pics.

I can do that but shipping will be a killer. Haha! Anyone need a good set of heads?

would you ship it?:prayer:

I can do that but shipping will be a killer. Haha!

I bought a 340 short block from a guy on another forum. Coast to coast by Forward Air a measly $195. Also bought a complete 340 from a guy in IL. Shipping was less than $200 from IL to VA.

I bought a 340 short block from a guy on another forum. Coast to coast by Forward Air a measly $195. Also bought a complete 340 from a guy in IL. Shipping was less than $200 from IL to VA.

That is not as bad as I would have expected. Still would be sad to spend more for the shipping than the parts cost. Anyone want to throw me $125???

Forward air has you drop off at the depot, and pick up from there. It's why it's so cheap... That's how I prefer to ship but it takes effort and I believe you have to crate it. I always have anyway.

Seems like all the good stuff is so dang far away.
When I saw the post I was hopin it was im Phoenix :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back