• 3000 to 5000$+

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-

macho781988

your resident horses a$$
Reaction score
may trade my 78 dodge for a 97 super blackbird 1100 honda. has exhaust kit and nitrous. wats it worth? ive been told 1500 and ive been told 5k. any help would be appriciated.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 196
no have you ? trading your mopar for a bike ........... think bout it dude you will regret it

I've seen those in the same year set go for around 4k, and usually have more stickers. But they also usually have less than 10k miles on them for that. This is based on them popping up in the California SF bay area. They are also usually stock.

I don't think you're mature enough for that. You'll kill the **** outta yourself on it.

Kelly says excellent condition $3260 and trade in $2220.

i wont be riding it, itll be for sale the sec i get it if i trade, idk hpw to ride but he said this has been rebuilt with an exhaust, nitrous, new handle bars and carbon fiber brake handles. i know nothing about this bike except its worth more than 1500 for sure. but im trying to find out wat i can get out of it

If you cant ride, you better get someone you know that can to test drive it. Very hard to find a rice rocket that hasnt been pounded on! Looks like a nice bike though. Insurance will be thru the roof on it btw.

You better check the laws in your state. If you register the bike in your name and not carry insurance, the state may revoke your license.

lol wat insurance? itll sit till it sells

You wont LOL if it gets stolen and have no insurance.

You better check the laws in your state. If you register the bike in your name and not carry insurance, the state may revoke your license.

Good point, up here in Canuckistan if you are caught driving without insurance, its an automatic $5K fine.

no have you ? trading your mopar for a bike ........... think bout it dude you will regret it

Do you have any clue what you are talking about? Blackbird was Honda's 'Busa from what I remember.....

i wont even register it in my name, look im only trading for it cause i meed a dd and the trucks worth more than a stratus with no heater, i only wanna know wat the bike is worth if i were to put a selling price on it to see if its even worth my time, itll sit in a locked garage in the middle of no where and itll be really hard to find. no plates, no tags, no insurance, homeowners will cover it. and im sure not having the title transfered in my name the guy will sign it and itll sit in a locked cabinet. worse comes to worse and i cant sell it then i will have a nice 1100cc engine for a go cart later on.

With this economy, bank on the lowest value. I would pass. I would never trade 4 wheels for 2. That's called a downgrade.

Lets see that 78 Dodge, I am guessing it is a truck, I would be spooked away just because of the NOS that has been ran on it...

ive been told 1500 and ive been told 5k.

I'd say hell no it ain't worth maybe not even $2K......winter's almost here, Xmas is almost here, and that thing's not far off from 20 years old. Who's really going crazy and collecting old Blackbirds?.......nobody, I'd say.

And the clincher is the nitrous. I myself wouldn't even consider buying a used superbike that has nitrous on it. Who knows what that engine/trans/clutch has been through?? That thing's been hitting the nitrous crack pipe! I say $2K and that's tops.

-
Back