Votes: 6 54.5%
  • 2000 to 3000$

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 3000 to 5000$+

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
Heath, if you don't register it if and when you trade your truck for it then try to resell it you might have problems with the title since it won't be in your name. Either learn how to ride it by starting with a Moped or keep the truck.

In fact why not put all the effort you can to get your truck back on the road?

i could just throw the single back on too i guess :(

A single exhaust back on your truck to be able to drive it. Then yes by all means put it back on and save for a new exhaust when you can afford it.

the negative about it is, the motor is tired and smokes, the exhaust is all gone and will cost alot at a shop, the fuel will i guess have to go in the bed but im afraid of ppl ******* with it, my buddy built a 69 302 engine for his ford and that same week spent idk how much on headers and exhaust and someone poured sand in his tank and ruined the engine. that was with a factory tank mines an easy to access fuel cell in the bed

the negative about it is, the motor is tired and smokes, the exhaust is all gone and will cost alot at a shop, the fuel will i guess have to go in the bed but im afraid of ppl ******* with it, my buddy built a 69 302 engine for his ford and that same week spent idk how much on headers and exhaust and someone poured sand in his tank and ruined the engine. that was with a factory tank mines an easy to access fuel cell in the bed

Go to summit and jegs price out a universal exhaust kit and do it yourself.

Does your engine stop smoking after it warms up? If it does sounds like the valve seals need replace again with a air compressor along with a few tools you can fix it yourself.

Go in ebay and look for a replacement gas tank ( a proper one) so you can put a locking gas cap on it.

I know you are trying to learn all this and having little money does not help. But you can do it if you think out of the box and learn how to do the work properly.

Mmm, Blackbird. One of the best bikes Honda put out, and certainly one of the best four-cylinders ever put in a bike. Unfortunately...That one's someone's toy. Nitrous on a Blackbird? Someone's been trying to get into the 200 club. It's also a "down" market for bikes; everyone's unloading their toys and bikes are the first to go. On a good day it's a $2k bike.

the summit kits dont fit cause i have to have one route around the tcase, ill just take a day and haul it to a shop and get an estimate i mean holy crap its not hard theres nothing in the way and itd take me all of an hour to do so thatd be 65 plus the pipes so id say 160 honestly which i could do

Heath you can get a single exhaust kit from summit.What year is your truck?

What no fuel filter?

Mmm, Blackbird. One of the best bikes Honda put out, and certainly one of the best four-cylinders ever put in a bike. Unfortunately...That one's someone's toy. Nitrous on a Blackbird? Someone's been trying to get into the 200 club. It's also a "down" market for bikes; everyone's unloading their toys and bikes are the first to go. On a good day it's a $2k bike.

My 99 model tops out at 195 ( NO Nitrous, n/a)....rev limiter comes in....std sprockets.
Problem with messing with the sprockets is the speedo goes out of calibration.
As for how much it's worth, wouldn't have a clue.
Nitrous on anything here is illegal....even if it has the system fitted and NO bottle fitted.

Attachments

• IMGP6503.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 81
If I were a buyer and did some research, and found out you had just bought it, and now it is for sale, I would run. To me that usually means the person bought it, and found a problem and is trying to unload it. I bought a car at a auction once, and sent it through the next auction and made some money, but I swore I would never do it again.

i passed on the bike. so i guess i compromise and the cell goes in the bed and the truck goes to shop and i hope for the best. grrrr

Glad your putting your money in the dodge. Salvage yards are full of these trucks. = Easy to get cheap parts for plus their easy to work on. Stay after it and it will do its job.
If you look around you will find a parts truck for a couple hundred to park out in the middle of your nowhere. Cheapest way to get parts and available when the need arises even if you don't have the funds at the time. Worked for me when I was younger. Heck I still do it this way 35 years later. Just not as fast.
Couldn't begin to tell you how many trucks my truck is built out of. Lots of donors over the decades. Enjoy your dodge.

parts here arent cheap, salavage yards ditch them as soon as they get em. however rockauto.com has floors, fenders, floor mats all new and all decnt price, the exhaust shop is still the only way to get exactly wat i want tho, spent an hour on the phone with hooker headers, summit, jegs. and the shops say i gotta make an appointment. ill make it work just as fast as i want

Is this a factory Macho truck you are hackin top pieces? I wasn't aware of that. That's kinda dumb.

-
Back