-
Status
Not open for further replies.

loops

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Slant 6/ 727 B1 blue original paint.......clifford intake and new holley 390....lokar kickdown and throttle...new master cylinder and power booster...new distributor and coil and ignition module....new fuel pump....new clifford headers and all new exhaust with side exit with chrome tips... new legendary upholstery( B5)...new floorboards, new carpet/new headliner..new white faces for guages..black carbon fiber dash new dash topper.....new rear bumper...new bf goodrich 15" 225 rear 205 front....new pacer supreme chrome wheels.....car is daily driver for my son to go to HS.........trunk has small pinholes as we have not gotten to trunk yet...new trunk stripe.....will email photos as I have yet to figure out how to post here.......would like to ask 8500......or trade for car plus cash.....make offer!.....Mike

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 244
  • 11.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 244
  • 8.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 254
Where do you live?
That's the weirdest looking passenger side door lock i have ever seen.
Why did you make it so long?

We are in South Raleigh, nc. That is funny........it is the broom on the wall of the garage behind the door........it just lined up perfectly. HA....I did not notice that. Come see the car, we are doing a cruise in at grill 57 in Garner, nc this weekend.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 171
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back