-
Status
Not open for further replies.

451Cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a '99 Dakota Sport 2wd extended cab - black exterior/grey interior, 3.9 v6, 5 speed, 62k actual miles, nice condition. Only problem is faded/peeling paint on roof and top of tailgate - no rust anywhere, no mechanical issues, everything works.

I'm wanting to trade it for a '67 - '69 cuda fastback or notchback - either a decent driver or nice car minus engine/trans. I would actually prefer it be a /6 or 273/318 car, because I plan to mini tub and cage for street/strip and I don't want to ruin a 340/383 car.

I'll have pics up tomorrow

I would also be interested in '67+ Dart 2dr ht, '71+ Demon/Dart Sport, '70+ Duster, '67-68 Valiant 2dr

pics of the Dakota:

IMG_1198.jpg

IMG_1197.jpg

IMG_1199.jpg

IMG_1200.jpg

Keyword there is selling. You may have better luck selling your truck and having cash ready when a car on here comes up for sale.

Just trying to help.

Dont get antsy there 451. These type of things sometimes take time. I have a couple of dusters for sale but dont need another truck. Someone will pop up with an interesting trade. Be calm. Put a value on your truck. That may give us an idea on trading stock.
Small Block

I have a '68 Barracuda coupe roller I might trade. It would be an excellent car for your purpose. Car is pretty solid and straight but is in primer and needs a little finishing bodywork in a couple of spots. Was a manual trans car. I have a clear title for it.
I also have a '69 Valiant 2 door and a '67 Dart hardtop but the B'cuda is the best candidate.
PM me for my cell # and send your email so I can send pics if you're interested. Located in south central MO.
Thanks,
Dallas

Dont get antsy there 451. These type of things sometimes take time. I have a couple of dusters for sale but dont need another truck. Someone will pop up with an interesting trade. Be calm. Put a value on your truck. That may give us an idea on trading stock.
Small Block

KBB puts it at $4395. Ebay auctions I've seen similar condition and mileage trucks range from $4000 to $5500.

I've got a running 400/727 drivetrain sitting in my garage. Basically I want either a decent looking car I can hop in and drive as is (and then build the 400 up for a later swap) , or a nice body that I can slide that 400 drivetrain into and be ready to drive over a weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back