A better way to run in the 11,s

-

Mrmopartech

Reaction score
I would like my self and every one to no longer post any combo,s on how to run small block into the 11,s.I only ask that you read mopar collectors guide and the article for the feb 2007 issue with the playboy bunnies on it,and read the section on slant six cars.The final round, had a racer with a dial in of 11.69,who won.So my thinking is this,if a /6 can run 11.69,and is not that heavily modified,but well put together,can you imagin if we tell these guys they can weld on two more cylinders and they can go even faster!Lets not eveny go into the full race /6 cars that run in the nines.And please do not do what a /6 racer did and install a turbo with just normal boost,as the car ran 9.35 in the 1/4,I am pulling the 426 and going 6 on the side,mrmopartech

Hey Scott, if you are going to get rid of that old and heavy 426, I'll drive up and take it away for you. And get this, I'll do it for no charge. LOL

Jack

/6 guys are a special breed. I cant imagine cross breeding a /6 guy and a Stock Eliminator racer. Leo (the guy I know who writes books on GM racing 6 poppers) does some amazing things in the most odd ways. The shop just took apart his next project. One of those new straight 6s from the trucks. All aluminum block and heads, DOHC, factory girdle. He can hardly contain himself.

It may not run 11s - but it sure has a cool factor :)

Chris74.jpg

-
Back