A Big Hats Off To One Of Our Members!!!

-

Dorian

dorian
Reaction score
I would like to say THANKS to one of our members here. To 340Dart, I am greatful for you for helping me out of a tight spot with my build up of my 68 Barracuda Coupe.

A little background, i am building a 68 Barracuda coupe with a 383 4 spd and I am using a Hurst Vgate2 inline shifter. Well as some of you may know, Hurst was bought out by B&M last year and in their infinate wisdom they have discontinued making the installation kit for the A body! My only other course was to use the B body one which would place my shifter 4 inchs forward.
So I placed a post on our forums asking if anyone else was in the same position and what have they done to remedy the problem.

340Dart immediately sent me a PM and said that he had a spare install kit. I asked him how much and he said " Its yours just pay the shipping on it"!

If I could have reached through the phone I would have given him a hand shake and a big hug.

So Thanks 340Dart for helping me to get my project up and running this year.

Your friend always,

Gary

PS I am sending you the $20.00 for shipping + a little surprise gift, I hope you will one day be able to get some use from it!

You are very welcome. I always like to help out another mopar friend, when I can. I'm glad to hear that it's helping your project along.

Your friend,
Fred B

That's awesome, we've got to help eachother out so we can get more of the "elite" brand of cars(Mopars) on the road.

Im finding more of our members a like this. They seem to always lend a hand. I have my own stories i will share later.

yes not many people in the world will come to help some one they dont know,,,hats off to you,,

:headbang::headbang::wav:

Fred, was goes around comes around, after all if you can't help your family...
Great way to set an example.

Thanx.

Fred, I agree with the previous posters, Great Job by YOU!! Just another example of why this is such a great site and why it is great to own a MOPAR.:thumblef:

Wow!
I like your screen name 340Dart. Thanks for helping out Dorian.

When I registered here I had no idea our names were so close.
If you want, I will ask the mods to change mine to something else.

-
Back