A big thanks to SLANTSIXDAN !!!!!!

-

JR

Pissed off senior member.
Reaction score
I was doing some work to my 73 today and there were a few little things that just made me thing about things that Dan said in some posts that helped me out today so I just wanted to thank him for all the years of sharing his knowledge with everyone here and over on slantsix.org.

I haven't talked to him a whole lot but have read a ton of his posts and pretty much every time I had a question I did a search over on .org and there was a post with him with the answer or with a link ....." here and here and here" :-D....to info on how to solve whatever the problem was.

I have talked talked to him recently and he has pointed me in the right direction with any questions.

I know you don't drink but heres to ya Dan!!! =D>:drinkers::thumbrig:

Oh and is a breather really necessary? :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10: (anyone from .com or .org will know what it means )

I agree, I have spent much time reading some of his tech tips, articles on slantsix.org.

He's like the Galen Govier of slant-six tech except he does not charge you a dime and the info is instantaneous.

Hey, yer welcome and thanks, guys, for the "thanks!" Been a great day, picked up a heated backglass and OE HD charging system wiring for my '73 Dart sedan, celebrated my other half's birthday, and now this! :cheers:

(Breather? We don't got to show you no steenkin' breather! :twisted:)

-
Back