A bit of news

-
Well Cliffs down there now no more tulsa for him and mary . My backs killing me knees not as bad this go around tho lol .. Cliff I will see you soon buddy bill you take care of them tell i get down there now . See ya soon bill . Trust me !

Well Cliffs down there now no more tulsa for him and mary . My backs killing me knees not as bad this go around tho lol .. Cliff I will see you soon buddy bill you take care of them tell i get down there now . See ya soon bill . Trust me !

Get some rest and I will see you soon. I will do my best to make sure that things work out.

i looked up stillwater, ok on the internet and oddly enough a pic of a valiant vert came up in the images.........the town itself looks nice ...its a typical mid-western town.......lots of towns that look like that in colorado.
so it will be a good place to root.......if i wasnt sooo rooted in colorado ....you might be seeing a Rani snooping around in stillwater LOL.

the pic of the valiant came from this story http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2007/04/28/save-these-cars-stillwater-oklahoma/

Attachments

• cfiles28729.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 74
  • savethesecars-stillwaterOklahoma.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 58
-
Back