A-Bodies...Big Motors / New Hemi Duster - FINAL ASSEMBLY

-
Yes...Forgot about the Chicken Marsala. Good stuff. Also Mark brought the skewers. They were great until I got some of the schmutz on my Hemi Reunion tshirt :(

i was just going to post a link to the street legal story but was beat to it. also, where's the pics from the nats.......
so, you puttin' any miles on the coffee getter?

edit: i just noticed you don't have a stereo, whatsupwiththat

I just noticed you don't have a stereo, whatsupwiththat

Photo of stereo:

Stereo1.jpg

Denny--You coming to get coffee in Indy on the 21,22,23 of September???? With that stealth duster of yours?????? Steve

Hey Turk, your car sounds bitchin'......

(when you left a while ago she sounded sweet
and happy....and oh yeah.....MEAN!)

grease lighting!....feels pretty good....like to lean it a tad on the bottom/idle

Denny--You coming to get coffee in Indy on the 21,22,23 of September???? With that stealth duster of yours?????? Steve

thats my latest move to BG date...

providing the f*ck-ups don't f*ck something else up

suppose to be months ago

so, you puttin' any miles on the coffee getter?

edit: i just noticed you don't have a stereo, whatsupwiththat

got home from family stuff about 3:30 yesterday and wanted to head to Woodward (about 125 north of us)....some friends there warned us to not even try unless we arrived earlier in the week. He lives within miles and said he would not even venture out of his garage at 7pm for a simple ride down Woodward in his hot rod as he has done in the past...I think he described it as a zoo....

instead went for a ride and ended up at the local "cruise night"...about 500 cars...with the main drag blocked off for the "show"...was a blast. Saw a ton of ol' work/chebbie buddies and BSed till they threw us out at 10pm. nice drive home in that sweet cool nightime air...brings back the memories!....man, that cool nightime air HAS GOT to be worth an x-tra 50HP.

Hey Turk, your car sounds bitchin'......

(when you left a while ago she sounded sweet
and happy....and oh yeah.....MEAN!)

sure that was me....Scott left in his big block Camaro seconds before I did....'course I do not think YOU would confuse us

Absolutely not.......No confusing those two!

I see by your avatar that you've got a new shifter.

TTi 2 1/8" headers...off the self/no modifications
TTi 2 1/2" H pipe....slight mod from clamp-on
2 1/4" tailpipes made from U bends (Jegs)
2 1/2" DynoMax #24215 Race Bullet Muffler....almost like nothing

looking for something w/ a little more backpressue. with the tailpipes it's not noisy...just not as throaty as a Flowmaster

2 1/2" DynoMax #24215 Race Bullet Muffler....almost like nothing.

Looking for something w/ a little more backpressue. With the tailpipes
it's not noisy...just not as throaty as a Flowmaster

I don't think it's backpressure.....Flowmasters don't have much. It's just muffler design.

Look how much different the 2-chamber Dynomax sounded on an identical engine (and
not at all like a Flowmaster).

DennysDuster060612015.jpg

hows it sitting?...too low?
#1 - Need a straight side shot from eyeball height on level ground at
a couple of distances.

#2 - I would run the front as low as is practical and then adjust the
rear for the desired rake......Nuff said.

#3 - Already looks pretty good to me with the picture provided.

ride height looks perfect, but where's the burnout pics?

smoke gets in your eyes...or sumthin like that..

just been extremely busy ...as you know gettin the house finished (I think I willl start a new reality show called..."RE-DO"...I have plenty of sub-contractors for dis-honorable mention)...I will be glad to be somewhat done, and get moved in...it is really cuttin into my hot rod/k-frame time

I would lift the rear just before you can see the tire.
If you want a muffler that sounds good and gives some backpressure get Walker Dynomax Superturbos.
My dad runs it on his 440 68 Charger R/T and they sound great especially when you mash the skinny pedal.
He runs HP manifolds 2 1/2 non mandrel bent with an H pipe (past the end of the tailshaft) finished with stainless B body tips.
Also the summit brand muffler sounds pretty good as well have them on my dart for now.

And just love your car wish I could see it in person.
What size are your rear tires?

I would lift the rear just before you can see the tire.
If you want a muffler that sounds good and gives some backpressure get Walker Dynomax Superturbos.
My dad runs it on his 440 68 Charger R/T and they sound great especially when you mash the skinny pedal.
He runs HP manifolds 2 1/2 non mandrel bent with an H pipe (past the end of the tailshaft) finished with stainless B body tips.
Also the summit brand muffler sounds pretty good as well have them on my dart for now.

And just love your car wish I could see it in person.
What size are your rear tires?

thanks for the suggestion...if I read you right...the correct measurement would be a "c" hair....perhaps a red (thicker) one
and the muffler suggestion...I will look into it (for a winter modification)
tires are 315/60/15

-
Back