A-bodies I found this weekend.

-

J-MacsMopars

Shade Tree Vintage Auto on YouTube
Reaction score
Hey guys, here are some A-bodies I found this week end.
4-12-09009.jpg

4-12-09032.jpg

4-12-09037.jpg

4-12-09047.jpg

4-12-09052.jpg

340 Dart sport with the 340 still in it.
4-12-09057.jpg

4-12-09063.jpg

4-12-09072.jpg

For pictures of all the cars I found this weekend, go to this link and go to the last three pages. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2377717

Later, Jeremy

I am working on getting the Gold Duster, The black Dart Sport, and the white 73 Duster. All are slant sixes.

I put over 240 miles on my car this week end looking, plus I just know where to look. Check out the website and you will be amazed. There are also cars that I didn't put on the website like a 70 Trans Am 455 HO car and several others.

I hope to get the black Dart bad. It is a slant six 3spd. It would be fun.

I am working on getting the Gold Duster, The black Dart Sport, and the white 73 Duster. All are slant sixes.

I put over 240 miles on my car this week end looking, plus I just know where to look. Check out the website and you will be amazed. There are also cars that I didn't put on the website like a 70 Trans Am 455 HO car and several others.

I hope to get the black Dart bad. It is a slant six 3spd. It would be fun.
I,d love to have that 70 trans am,455 h.o.That is my favorite poncho,fast as hell and is worth a good buck.How is your avatar car coming?

Just gathering up some parts for it. Thats why I want to get the white Duster. It has some decent parts. The Gold duster is a driver, so I plan on selling my caddy and just driving it. I am planing on getting it in just a few days. The black dart, I am just waiting on the guy that owns it. It will also be a driver. A

On a side note, I decided to keep my little 440 truck too. So I will have a whole stable of 70's mopars.

Heres a pics of the TA,
4-12-09023.jpg

I wouldnt mind that gold demon with the dent in the door.Looks pretty solid. Were? Western Alberta?

Eastern Idaho.

This might change your mind.
4-12-09038.jpg

I think he wants $200 for it.

LOL! Yea, couldn't see that part in the first pic. Looks pretty solid though. Guess I have a good eye, SE Alberta & Eastern Idaho are pretty close. Really, if the Demon is as solid as it looks, thats a pretty good deal, body work and all. Aren't there re-pop tailight panels available for those now? Pretty fixable.

There are some nice A bodies where you live. Whats the deal with that Demon? I have been looking for a rear panel for my car. Let me know if he ever parts it out.

Nice score:cheers:........I wish there were that many A bodies within a 250 mile area around here,I would try to buy them all. I built a car trailer and drove 1300 miles (one way) to Oklahoma for a Duster with a rust free floor and aprons. I have got a few leads on some more A bodies and I'm gonny try to add to the dozen I have already.

hauler.jpg

ok.jpg

Page 10 and 11 are at L&L classic cars in Wendell, ID. Lots of cars for lots of money. There is nothing for sale at the yard where the trans am is at. Supposedly the owner is in prison. The family will not sell anything.
The car in the background is a Pontiac I think, here is a pic.
4-12-09028.jpg

And a old plymouth 2dr
4-12-09019.jpg

On a side note, I am planning on going and getting this one tomorrow or Friday.
4-12-09033.jpg

Slant six auto, runs and drives. I'll tell you how much $$$ after I get it. Hopefully everything works out. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

1972 Demon $7,500
1974 Dart $2,700
1971 Swinger Doesn't say price

You can go on vacation and bring one home!

OMG!!! What nice finds. I love Idaho now!! I need a RF fender and Hood for my 72 Demon. Let me know what you find.

Slappy, I will keep my eyes open. I am sure I can find you a 70-71 fender. and may already have a hood.

I am going and getting the 73 Gold Duster tomorrow. I spoke with the kid a little wile ago and am meeting him at 5:30 tomorrow. I am getting excited. I will have a nice little driver A-body. YAY!!! Now if only I can get the black 74 Dart Sport and the white 73 Duster.

72 340 duster from Vega Baja Puerto Rico.

This car is in www.clasificadosonline.com and still available for sale,,,the dealer want $35k or more I heard near 40K is crazy,,so I saw the fender tag and the car is not a TB3 OEM coler code, and have a rare firewall maybe was changed from a 74 with air condition,,I will look if I can find more pics!

-
Back