A Body 318 motor mount bracket Dr side

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the pass side but I think I have a 360 one for the dr. I wish I had the block in frt of me to ck . Everything I read says the 318 is diff. What are you lookinh to get and what is the cond?

They are all the same on a 318 from 67-72... if they are from an A body.

I know its not the spool mount.I have the little rectangle biscuit .

I have a 71 Duster I am parting out. It has a 318, so I should have a pair of the brackets.

Blessings,
Shakota

I have a complete 71 scamp, I was gonna restore it but Im in way over my head, now Im just gonna sell it. It had a 318 in it.

Still looking
A fellow member sold them out from under me oh well.

NO I didn't you had since 5/27/10. i sold them to another member 6/16/10. how long do you need to make a commitment?

If you are sure yours is a 340/360 I will trade you straight across. You pay shipping to me and I will pay shipping to you. In a flat rate USPS box that should be less than $10 for the each of us.

Chuck

NO I didn't you had since 5/27/10. i sold them to another member 6/16/10. how long do you need to make a commitment?

My last email was 6/12 and I asked you a question and you never got back to me.I also told you I was making sure it would fit a race block.Hey if you emailed me back but dont worry things just seem to work out.

If you are sure yours is a 340/360 I will trade you straight across. You pay shipping to me and I will pay shipping to you. In a flat rate USPS box that should be less than $10 for the each of us.

Chuck
I need to keep the 340 mount for a future project but thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back