Not open for further replies.

oldpunko77

72 Dusta
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Contact seller
I need short tail housing for A body. I had one 5 or 6 months I didnt think need one sold it but I need one now. Pm me if you have one and how much thanks.

I
I need short tail housing for A body. I had one 5 or 6 months I didnt think need one sold it but I need one now. Pm me if you have one and how much thanks.
I still have a 833 I will take $475 plus shipping and shipping is $80 to you in Sacramento. Let me know thanks Gary

PM sent, thank you from Yuba City, CA!
Hello I can send you pictures of the transmission if you would like I just need a email address. This is a very nice transmission was told it was gone thru so I took the side cover off to have a look very nice inside has the good cover on it every thing is nice and tight no slop. The reason I m selling is i got a built 727 for the car I'm building making a rwd dodge Daytona.i can take PayPal so let me know thanks Gary

D

Did you send me a pm if so please resend I did not receive it. Send me your email address so I can send you some pictures of the transmission.thanks Gary

Oops, my fault Gary, I shoulda' mentioned that I'd sent a PM to the original poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back