-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dusterjunkie

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 7.25 open 271 geared 10" brakes from a 73 Duster, axle bearings and seals were done, synthetic fluid, finally got the chance to swap it out. I know it's only a 7.25 but it's perfect if someone needs a good rear for a driver or temporary. I'm in Lake City fl 32024 asking 100.00 obo just to recoup the bearings and fluid.Its not rusty, I painted it a few years back, and I have extra drums and brake parts if you need them also.Pick up only.

20230819_103647.jpg

I'm sorta interested in the rear since it is kind of local. I need to go up I-75 within the next couple of weeks. Money talks, so if you find another buyer, don't wait on me. When I know when I will be going up your way, I will get back to you. If you still have it, maybe we can deal.

I'm sorta interested in the rear since it is kind of local. I need to go up I-75 within the next couple of weeks. Money talks, so if you find another buyer, don't wait on me. When I know when I will be going up your way, I will get back to you. If you still have it, maybe we can deal.
Ok thats fine, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back