-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaisyDart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a small bolt pattern 8-3/4" differential from an A-body to fit on my 70 Dodge Dart, the differential I'm looking for is most often found on Plymouth Dusters with front drum brakes equipped with an 8-3/4" rear axle. Please let me know the condition and price of your axle. Thank you.

you dont need a new differential , you just need 2 axels , unless you have a peg legger

you dont need a new differential , you just need 2 axels , unless you have a peg legger

Replacing a 7-1/4" actually, need a new complete diff, looking for housing and 3rd member together, ideally a running unit with small bolt pattern. Thanks.

I am looking for a small bolt pattern 8-3/4" differential from an A-body to fit on my 70 Dodge Dart, the differential I'm looking for is most often found on Plymouth Dusters with front drum brakes equipped with an 8-3/4" rear axle. Please let me know the condition and price of your axle. Thank you.
I sent a message. I have a housing and small bolt axles, that I may part with.

It would appear you have had at least 3 offers (one at a reasonable price). Is there something specific you want that you have not mentioned? Chunk #, gears, sure grip, condition, top price willing to pay, etc. Shipping will be very expensive I believe.

It would appear you have had at least 3 offers (one at a reasonable price). Is there something specific you want that you have not mentioned? Chunk #, gears, sure grip, condition, top price willing to pay, etc. Shipping will be very expensive I believe.
Exactly !

Just looking for a simple 8 3/4 with a 741 case, small bolt pattern, the gears I'm not too fussy about but would prefer 2.76..2.94. No sure grip, most of the offers were sure grips. Should of specified early on, still learning... But some of the offers I'm still waiting for a response back.

I had one with 3.23 open that I offered.

Another poster had a complete one with 3.23 for $550
I don think it gets more simple or cheaper than that.

IMO, 3.23 is a way better ratio than 2.76 and is pretty darn close to 2.94??

I had one with 3.23 open that I offered.

Another poster had a complete one with 3.23 for $550
I don think it gets more simple or cheaper than that.

IMO, 3.23 is a way better ratio than 2.76 and is pretty darn close to 2.94??

The one for 550 is in tennesee, I'm in canada. You have no third member whereas I was looking for a complete assembly, also your in Alberta and as you stated in your PM shipping is kind of expensive.
Thanks

The one for 550 is in tennesee, I'm in canada. You have no third member whereas I was looking for a complete assembly, also your in Alberta and as you stated in your PM shipping is kind of expensive.
Thanks

I do have a 3.23 center section, open. No backing plates. These will be probably easy to find and easier to ship from locations like USA should you have to source them from there. The housing I have is stripped cleaned, and treated to three coats of plasti coat satin black paint.
I said I don't know what shipping costs. You could check. The diff is 52 5/8" wide, and you could estimate the weight at around 100 - 120 pounds maximum.
I want $800 cdn, Plus the cost of shipping.
A body 8 3/4 diff's are not easy to find. You will probably have to look outside your province to find one so you will be dealing with shipping regardless. If it were 400 Km's away in your own province you would have to deal with shipping also.? At least with mine you will not have to deal with borders.
Let me know if you are interested.
Good luck with your search.

I do have a 3.23 center section, open. No backing plates. These will be probably easy to find and easier to ship from locations like USA should you have to source them from there. The housing I have is stripped cleaned, and treated to three coats of plasti coat satin black paint.
I said I don't know what shipping costs. You could check. The diff is 52 5/8" wide, and you could estimate the weight at around 100 - 120 pounds maximum.
I want $800 cdn, Plus the cost of shipping.
A body 8 3/4 diff's are not easy to find. You will probably have to look outside your province to find one so you will be dealing with shipping regardless. If it were 400 Km's away in your own province you would have to deal with shipping also.? At least with mine you will not have to deal with borders.
Let me know if you are interested.
Good luck with your search.
I have now also found backing plates. Add $50 more to the above price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back