a body 8 3/4 housing for sale only make offers may trade for ??

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much do you want for the housing? What is it out off? Is it just a bare housing or are you including the brake backing plates? Should put a price on things for sale here or if you looking to trade state what you are looking for.

hey guys not sure what it is out of just know its for an a body and its the housing only nothing else. i may trade for a nice aluminum intake or valve covers ... not sure how much i want for because shipping will be exspensive im sure. so i was taking offers

A quick look at the housing will narrow down the year some. Where does the distribution block for the brake lines mount? If it is up on the hump of the center section a little, you have a housing that was for a car built before 1971. If the block mounts more down on the axle tube a couple inches away from the hump you have a housing for a 1970 and later car. Remember to order the correct line set too if you're redoing one!!! Hope this helps, Geof

A quick look at the housing will narrow down the year some. Where does the distribution block for the brake lines mount? If it is up on the hump of the center section a little, you have a housing that was for a car built before 1971. If the block mounts more down on the axle tube a couple inches away from the hump you have a housing for a 1970 and later car. Remember to order the correct line set too if you're redoing one!!! Hope this helps, Geof

Great info there Geof

Ive got a set of edelbrock valve covers and a matching air cleaner. Kind of an anodized green. Theyre for a small block. not sure what your running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back