[Found!] A Body 8 3/4 Housing with or Without Axles

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly save money by buying a B, C or E body axle and cutting it down. Plus you can then go the size you want for whatever backspace rims you choose.

Riddler

Please Let me know what you have and how much.
Where is sna?
I have one in Alberta, Canada. With small bolt axles, oem style bearings. You'd probably want to install green bearings. I can also get 10" backing plates for it too.
Let me know if there's interest.
Thanks

Honestly save money by buying a B, C or E body axle and cutting it down. Plus you can then go the size you want for whatever backspace rims you choose.

Riddler
50 for any housing and still 300-350 to cut down

Where is sna?
I have one in Alberta, Canada. With small bolt axles, oem style bearings. You'd probably want to install green bearings. I can also get 10" backing plates for it too.
Let me know if there's interest.
Thanks
I just need the housing!!

Is it going in a Duster?

Use a 66/67 B body housing.

It's 99% drop in.

Have a housing pm me if interested. Also have 10 backing plates and SBP axels if you need them. Make a good deal if you want it all. Located near Erie pa.

wait a few weeks they will be floating all over batten ruege ,or cooking east of sacramento , any 1 need clothes or help from mother nature get a pm to me

I have a complete 8 3/4 drum to drum new SS springs new BBP axles 742 unsure of gears
So Cal Whittier CA

rear1.png

rear2.png

rear.png

car.png

center.png

side.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back