Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusteriffic

Stink finger
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Contact seller
Got a great deal on a sure-grip pig, now I need an A-body 8-3/4" housing.

Brake backing plates would be a plus

I would prefer it be local to San Diego for easy pick up.

What ya got?

I have the A-BODY 8.75 REAR END YOU ARE LOOKING FOR, Includes: UNCUT HOUSING, SHOCK PLATES, 4.5" BOLT PATTERN BRAKE DRUMS, BACKING PLATES 795.00 + SHIPPING

MOPAR CHARLIE
727-271-5068

I have the A-BODY 8.75 REAR END YOU ARE LOOKING FOR, Includes: UNCUT HOUSING, SHOCK PLATES, 4.5" BOLT PATTERN BRAKE DRUMS, BACKING PLATES 795.00 + SHIPPING

MOPAR CHARLIE
727-271-5068

Charlie, thanks, but I only need the housing/backing plates and you're not in SoCal.

I have a complete C-body one you can use to get narrowed if that helps any.
Thanks, Mark

theres one on craiglist in Menefee,Ca for 150.00
so guess you would look under inland empire.
still had it as of today as he called me to see if i wanted it. this is a complete axle assembly with brakes. think he said it was out of a plymouth fury 3.23 limited slip.

theres one on craiglist in Menefee,Ca for 150.00
so guess you would look under inland empire.
still had it as of today as he called me to see if i wanted it. this is a complete axle assembly with brakes. think he said it was out of a plymouth fury 3.23 limited slip.

Thanks, bro, but I need an A-body unit.

Dude i would snatch that up its only a couple inches longer than a stock a body rear I built a 68-70 b body rear and now its in my duster just get wheels with 5 in backspace and ur gold to go

That's a great deal u could even sell stuff separately off of it and make some $$$

Idk if he still has it but worth a shot if you do snag it you can give me the leaf springs as a gift lol..

And I have a set of bbp axles that u can get cut down to a body length

I got what you need $255 you pay shipping on your end, Yellow freight. A-body hoiusing clean and Straight, All the studs and nuts for center and axles . Backing plates and axle bearing adjuster lock clip. I also have drums and axles at extra cost, Pm me if interested , Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back