-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyB

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
741 case, open, 2.76 gears. I got it out of a '70 Swinger a long long time ago.

Complete but axles & brakes are removed (so, it comes with stock A-body axles, drums, backing plates & a box of brake parts if you want 'em)

Driver side axle has 1 broken stud but the other 4 are RH thread (no searching for a LH replacement)

I have the shock plates but 1 has a broken shock bolt.

Located in Escondido, CA 92026. I'm not going to ship it so don't ask but I will meet someone within reasonable distance. (i.e. Temecula, O-side, Clairemont, etc.)

I'd like to trade because I would rather have an 8 1/4 that's ready to go...w/ sure-grip, decent gears (3.23 or 3.55), and a driveshaft that will fit it to a 904 in a 111" wheelbase :toothy7: Or come up with some other good stuff and we'll talk.

Otherwise I'm asking $500 o.b.o.

I just made an extra 500 bongos tonight and I believe Escondido is only about a 20 minute drive from here...hmmmm :-k

Heck, if you're only 20 minutes away you should come up for cruisin' grand on the 8th.

Info is here in the west coast section.

I know someone wants it.

I need a new rear and I don't have $$$ to convert this 8 3/4 to bbp so I need some cash for a cheaper alternative.

Still waiting for you to return my PM on your 8-3/4". Been waiting a while.

Money waiting for the right parts, bro.

You scared him away with those somolians, I bet he wants a rear cuz he may not find one for $500 locally and shipping will kill him too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back