-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pastortom1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
LOTS of parts here........Nearly complete A/C System for your resto.....

Just removed from a 76 Duster.......Includes more than seen in photo....Condensor included....
FREE to anyone that can pick the stuff up in Zephyrhills Florida.....Might have more stashed too.....

ALSO......Nice Black Duster buckets with minimal rips on seat portion....rectangular medallions, and no tracks.....NICE set.....Interested? REASONABLE OFFER....get 'em out of my garage.

A-Body Console from 67........nice shape, nice chrome, no ashtray cover, and custom shifter "delete" plate....Interested?? REASONABLE OFFER. Look closely at photo.....Probably 25 bucks minimum to ship....

Don't forget the new condition Edelbrock 1405 Carb I've listed also....Make an offer.....THAT I'll ship for 10 bucks.

If you want pics of this stuff, PM me with your e-mail address......NO SHIPPING on anything but the console and carb.

Attachments

• 119_1966.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 706
  • 104_0480.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 715
How well did your AC/Heater system work honestly? If it trully was working well I'm interested in all your AC/heater components from firewall inward (towards driver) including dash components.

When I purchased the car, the system was being pieced back together by that owner....he was still missing the evaporator I believe.....Compressor feels good, but no way to tell how all of it will size up.....Other parts I may have in the garage came from a working system.....Just want it all gone.

If it had been all working properly, it would still be in the car......and sorry, no components from the firewall inward are included.

ptpt, I have an ac box from a '74 Duster if it is something you can use. Located in mid-Ga.
C

I hate to have this become a wanted board, but what I'm looking for is for all the heater/AC components from firewall inward for an A body Mopar that are in excellent working condition (I don't want to rebuid). Classic Auto Air has a system which works but its set up for non-AC cars, so if you have a factory AC car like mine with a trashed internal AC/heat components you have to first make modifcations to several areas to essentially make you car non factory then their system will work.

This is my dilemma. So again, if anyone has excellent condition proven working A body Mopar components (firewall inward) from a tested working AC/heater system I'm very interested.

what year car? 70-72 is different than73-75 im parting a 74 dart factory ac car!

Console and Edelbrock Carb are sold................

A/C parts are still available to anyone who wants to pick them up.

Duster Buckets (Black, clean and decent) are also here for pick-up only......I'd take the first $275. offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back