-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tdesoto276

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Long story short: I have been collecting these parts for 15 years for a project that will never come together. Everything I have is shown; not everything you need to convert your A-body to manual, but pretty close. I believe the main pieces came from a '71 Dart, but the castings are there for your review if that matters. I have the parts in a crate on skids/casters (shown); the casters will come off for shipping and you can lift it with a fork if necessary. I will take it to an LTL depot of your choice or will deliver within 250 miles of 50311 for free (after payment of a $250 non-refundable deposit). These parts are clean, not junk.

Shipping from Des Moines, Iowa
Price: $2000 obo
Payment Methods Accepted: Cash, MO, PayPal
L 3-4.jpg
Right 3-4.jpg
L 3-4.jpg
Right 3-4.jpg
Rear 3-4.jpg
Input Shaft.jpg
Pedals 1.jpg
Pedals 2.jpg
Pan.jpg
Yoke.jpg
Steel Flywheel.jpg
Casting Nos 1.jpg

Do you have better pics of the ID stamp pad looking for bottom numbers, should be P833 followed by 4 digits

Thanks Jeff

Do you have better pics of the ID stamp pad looking for bottom numbers, should be P833 followed by 4 digits

Thanks Jeff

Thanks Jeff
ill take those and post tomorrow. Where exactly will I find those numbers?

It’s on the pad on the passenger side of main case on that 1”x3” smooth pad . It is right under that 274580 stamped number in the one picture you posted. That 274580 is the last 6 digits of the car’s VIN that the trans originally came with.

It’s on the pad on the passenger side of main case on that 1”x3” smooth pad . It is right under that 274580 stamped number in the one picture you posted. That 274580 is the last 6 digits of the car’s VIN that the trans originally came with.
Here you go 2708
Casting nos 4.jpg

Perfect, the trans has a build date of December 26, 1968, so it came out of a 1969 car. Thanks, let me think about it, good deal from this whole package!

IF you decide to separate, I would be interested in the slip yoke. Thank you.

Still lookin for a goop bigblock Bell. Thought you should know.
I have an offer that will net me $1725 after shipping. Let me know if you can beat it. This guys lives in Detroit and shipping terminal to terminal with Fastenal is going to be $145.

Jim Gilliam

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back