A body ac heater box drain tube

-

Roadrunr1161

Reaction score
Anybody know where I can get an a/c heater box drain tube for my 1975 Dart??

[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/MOPAR-A-BODY-DART-SPORT-SWINGER-SCAMP-DUSTER-A-C-DRAIN-HOSE-2936925-FIREWALL-/151364954313?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item233e0de8c9&vxp=mtr"]Mopar A Body Dart Sport Swinger Scamp Duster A C Drain Hose 2936925 Firewall | eBay[/ame]

Subscribed. I've searched for this, but so far does not appear to be avail except used. I replaced the remains of the rusty washer in mine with brass and used pliobond to close it.

Correction, the 'washer' I tried to put in wAs actually a bronze bushing and the adhesive did not stick, so I took it out and just glued it together.

Year one has them new. They are over 50 dollars.

I just took all of the AC guts out of my heater box. Granted this came out of a 69 Dart, but if it will work and If I can find the drain tube, I will send it to the first person that PM's about it (again assuming I can find it). Anybody got a picture so I know what I am looking for?

Are you talking the heater only box, or the a/c box drain tube?

I just took all of the AC guts out of my heater box. Granted this came out of a 69 Dart, but if it will work and If I can find the drain tube, I will send it to the first person that PM's about it (again assuming I can find it). Anybody got a picture so I know what I am looking for?[/QUOTE

this

Attachments

• 2013-06-22 20.30.09-3.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 191
I went through my box of parts but I didn't come across anything that looks like that picture. It looks like that may have been removed from my car previously because all there was out of my parts is the drip pan and I assume the connection where that hose is supposed to go.

-
Back