[WANTED] a body black carpet used and cheap or free??

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

azmopar

rust free parts guy
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
looking for a front and back sections of carpet( redoing a 70 duster) black used and cheap or free if youre so inclined prefer someone in Calif or AZ thats going to the fall fling and could bring it? long shot i know

this is a rubber floor mat car floor is crusty floor mat is beyond gone, so im looking for some cheap carpet to throw in it to make a driver out of it thanks pm me here

Pick up a roll from an upholstery store and jute mat and be done for under a 100 bucks. You can get the old style carpet still, cut to the length you need.

Pick up a roll from an upholstery store and jute mat and be done for under a 100 bucks. You can get the old style carpet still, cut to the length you need.

im not needing anything new looking thanks for the suggestion, but kinda looking for the more used weathered look anyways . i can get a NEW carpet kit from lots of places

Unfortunately, my GTS is a little hard to get to, but has exactly what you're looking for. I'm not making the Fling, either. The car will probably be pulled out in the next couple of months, though.

Unfortunately, my GTS is a little hard to get to, but has exactly what you're looking for. I'm not making the Fling, either. The car will probably be pulled out in the next couple of months, though.
Appreciate the offer Jim. If I can't find something before then maybe we can work something out

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back