A Body Bucket Seat INFO Needed

-

MOPARFIVE

Midwest Moparz
Reaction score
Hey FABO Family. Was wondering if anybody can tell me if the two seat tracks for a 70-76 A body bench seat are the same as the two outboard seat tracks for bucket seats for the same year A Bodies. I don't have a set to compare but my bench tracks sure do look like they would work on buckets. Of course I still need to score the inboard bucket tracks or fab my own. Also would need to fab an adjustment lever for passenger side I guess. Anybody have any ideas. Thanks.

Nope, Bench tracks do provide donor springs and things but that's all. Notice bench tracks mounted on raised inclined portion of the floor. Buckets mount in the flat portion so rise and incline is the big difference in those tracks.

Even the outboard tracks? They use the same holes as the bucket seat outboard tracks? I knoe the inboards are unique to buckets and bench don't have them. Anybody else ever compared them. Reason I ask is because the inboard tracks on buckets are usually in good shape but outboards are really rusty. Hoping to use some bench parts to help. Thanks.

no. 4 holes drilled for each bucket. 4 rubber plugs required where the standard bench tracks mount.

-
Back