A Body Bucket Seat Stud Spacing?

-

damnimcooltom

Too Cool For School
Reaction score
Could someone measure the spacing between the studs that mount a bucket seat to the floor on a A Body? I need the front to rear and side to side spacing, if someone could measure theirs for me. This is for the stock bucket hole locations on the floorpans on a 70 Dart, if that matters.

Thanks in advane.

Not sure of the exact dimensions but there are dimples in the floor pan that mark the factory locations front and rear. I measured mine and came up with about 12 inches apart side to side. The studs on my seats were only 11 3/4" apart though...

So, about 12 inches side to side, and right in that same ballpark front to rear, right? That's what I thought. People keep trying to sell me non-A Body seats, but claim that they have A Body tracks installed, but they're way too wide. I was just making sure I wasn't losing it.

On a 72 Demon just measured spacing 12 1/8 front to back and 12 1/2 side to side.

On a 72 Demon just measured spacing 12 1/8 front to back and 12 1/2 side to side.

Didn't you give those dimentions to me awhile back? I was just about to go searching for them.

I have one little part to fab myself on the floor. (Floor pans didn't cover all the rust.)
Then I start in with the seats.

-
Back