[WANTED] **A- body Console Tach Mounting spacer block**

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have something for you....I have one from Laysons I ordered...not using it, But it may have some machinist dye on it, this one is made from plastic. I made billet aluminum ones using the plastic laysons item as a pattern.
Let me have a look around...I possibly may sell either the plastic one or one of my Billet aluminum ones. Gimme a day or so to dig them out.
I need one for my 69 Dart Convert, so I made some from Billet.

I may have something for you....I have one from Laysons I ordered...not using it, But it may have some machinist dye on it, this one is made from plastic. I made billet aluminum ones using the plastic laysons item as a pattern.
Let me have a look around...I possibly may sell either the plastic one or one of my Billet aluminum ones. Gimme a day or so to dig them out.

Sounds good...keep in touch, Mark!

Mark...sorry to bother you, but, any luck on that tach spacer?

Hi!
I didn't have a chance to look yet...Drop me a PM...that way I wont have to search for the thread.
I'll take a look tomorrow.

Hi, PM sent back, Here are the pictures of the spacer I made. The CRAP Layson's sent me is the one I covered in machinists ink. Mine is billet aluminum solid, just drill the appropriate holes (points for the holes are marked and can be seen in the pictures) and polish it up! The correct angle is machined into the piece as well, these are not flat.Thinner on one end than the other, can be noticed in the pictures The Layson's piece is a hollow plastic weak hunk of crap! @ $54 +$18 shipping USD.....OUCH! Not worth $5 bucks!

Attachments

• TachSpacerRec.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 102
  • TachSpacer3.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 95
  • TachSpacer4.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 103
  • TachSpacer2.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 115
  • TachSpacer1.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 94
The spacer is just visible in this "A" body console picture, Oh, and here is a "A" Body console shifter....I can sell if needed, Fresh Re-chromed

Attachments

• 1969DodgeDartGTSinterior.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 89
  • selling pics 011.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 100
  • selling pics 010.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 92
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back