A body conversion BB Engine mounts

-

CL3406

Reaction score
Now that Schumacher is done does anyone know of another company making conversion mounts from SB V8 K member to BB? Also quality BB A body headers ? I have viewed the video on this site for altering a K member but I am trying to find an easier "bolt in" method. Thanks.

The mounts are different for 63-66, and 67+. Anyone trying to help will need to know what year you are working on.

US Car Tool has the rights to reproduce the Schumacher mounts. You can use a small block k-member but you have to cut out a section of the drivers side mount pad on the k-frame and make a mount, have had several cars with the modifications...

Now that Schumacher is done does anyone know of another company making conversion mounts from SB V8 K member to BB? Also quality BB A body headers ? I have viewed the video on this site for altering a K member but I am trying to find an easier "bolt in" method. Thanks.
i have built 2 cars a duster and scamp both times i used stock v8 k members with spool mounts fit no problem i did have to clearance driver side shock tower a little to clear fender well header tube

IMG_20200619_193727.jpg

-
Back