a body dash overlay needed

-
Are you looking for the cover that fits over the dash pad? Year one used to sell them. Probably Legendary or ebay too.

if you are looking for the one over the dash cap. here you go. just bought 2 of them. one for my 76 Duster and one for the 69 Valiant. they fit great.

1969-76 PLYMOUTH VALIANT & DUSTER DASH CAP
( 121508594489 )

americandashcaps2193Feedback percentage of99.8%

The seller relisted this item.

Delete item

Add note

US $66.00
Buy It Now

If your looking for this type of overlay, Detroit Muscle Technologies has a few for different Mopars, never ordered one so not sure about the quality or if they have the one you require.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqQOKjYE5teJtZlvBOpE4KoISQ~~60_1.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 560
DMT has great overlays,have used 4different ones and all were great

Pretty sure there is no such thing as a rally dash in a stock 73 duster. Maybe your question is a little confusing....

If your looking for this type of overlay, Detroit Muscle Technologies has a few for different Mopars, never ordered one so not sure about the quality or if they have the one you require.

I have a rally dash in mine........yeah this is what I need ........they don't have the rally overlay

DMT sells the rally dash overlays. I see his eBay store doesn't have any upper overlays listed at the moment, but I'm sure if you contact him he can get you one.

I got my carbon fiber overlays from DMT, they were special made for my dash. In fact, the rally overlays that DMT sells were made using rallye dash bezels I sent to Jim. Some of the materials he uses go out of stock occasionally, that may be what's going on.

IMG_4924_zps6578e197.jpg

IMG_5173_zps20a8aa1b.jpg

DMT sells the rally dash overlays. I see his eBay store doesn't have any upper overlays listed at the moment, but I'm sure if you contact him he can get you one.

I got my carbon fiber overlays from DMT, they were special made for my dash. In fact, the rally overlays that DMT sells were made using rallye dash bezels I sent to Jim. Some of the materials he uses go out of stock occasionally, that may be what's going on.

IMG_4924_zps6578e197.jpg

IMG_5173_zps20a8aa1b.jpg

WOW ..THAT looks fantastic .. thats the direction I want to go ... what is the button to the right of the headlight switch I just have a hole there

Attachments

• IMG_3895.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_3901.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 212
cold day for pics

Attachments

• IMG_3889.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_3887.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_3898.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_3893.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_3892.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 204
WOW ..THAT looks fantastic .. thats the direction I want to go ... what is the button to the right of the headlight switch I just have a hole there

It the trip meter reset knob. Looks to me like your speedometer and your gauge bezel don't match, the speedometer doesn't appear to have a trip meter but the bezel has the spot for the reset knob.

I also didn't swap in the whole dash frame, so I shortened up the bezel and filled it in using a section of the glove box trim. The resto for the dash is in my build thread, there's a link in my signature. The dash resto is in the first couple pages.

excellent work on that dash ..does the bezel come off without removing the gauges.....I'll go to ebay to check on the trim ...checked their site and there was nothing for rally dash

it is easiest to just call Jim at DMT for the trim. The rallye bezel is the toughest a-body to remove the whole unit needs to come out bezel and gauges as a complete unit.

it is easiest to just call Jim at DMT for the trim. The rallye bezel is the toughest a-body to remove the whole unit needs to come out bezel and gauges as a complete unit.

This. On both accounts. The whole cluster has to come out to remove the bezel. It's a PITA. You'll have to unhook your heater controls, all the wiring, drop the steering column, and remove the steering wheel. Did I mention is was a PITA? :violent1:

maybe I could just cover it with a bath towel ........well I'll get the pieces I need, get rid of that radio and steering wheel, then get to it in the spring.... if it turns out like 72's dash it will be worth it

-
Back