-
Status
Not open for further replies.

72DMag

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Contact seller
Located in Pittsburgh pa area. I have for sale everything you need to convert your A body to front disc brakes this Christmas. For sale are a pair of the 73 and up large ball joint upper control arms. They have new bushing pressed in and new ball joints and haven't been used with the new parts. (Please note I am missing the ball joint boots) Also in the kit are the 73 and up disc brake spindles. These came off of a 74 duster and are in good shape with no issues to the spindle.

Also included in the deal is another new 73 and up ball joint, 2 extra upper control arm bushings (new), and new strut rod bushings with the sleeves and caps. Asking $385 shipped anywhere in the USA for everything pictured obo. If u need something else I might have it or if you want only certain items feel free to message me. Price is obo Thanks!!

upload_2021-12-1_13-37-2.jpeg

@SGBARRACUDA I might have them I can look but I didn't think the bolts that hold on the lower ball joint were anything special? Off the top of my head I think they are 5/8 bolts from the factory right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back