-
Status
Not open for further replies.

strang3majik

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have the front spindles with all attatched for a disc brake conversion with 4.5" bolt pattern.

These were taken off of a 70? Duster. I removed them, but, its been a long time, I don't quite remember what year the car was.

They need gone over, but, all is there.

I'm looking for $200 or best offer.

Buyer pays actual shipping on top. Local pickup would be better, but, shipping these shouldn't be too difficult. I'm located in Hanover, PA. 17331 zip code.

Pm me for more info or my phone number.

Thanks!

1968 Barracuda - SOLD ? harry

Yessir :( I want a project that needs less.

My uncle has a 72 Charger, 400, 4 speed, bench seat car that I've been annoying him about, though :p

Needs lower quarters, painted, drivetrain put back in, and interior redone.

And, no...I'm keeping the 360...haha.

And, scampy, PM replied.

i have a 5.7 still in the crate from the first Demon i bought. kinda lookin for a roller for a nice project. the fish would have been perfect....... or a Fiji LOL

I have the front spindles with all attatched for a disc brake conversion with 4.5" bolt pattern.

These were taken off of a 70? Duster. I removed them, but, its been a long time, I don't quite remember what year the car was.

They need gone over, but, all is there.

I'm looking for $200 or best offer.

Buyer pays actual shipping on top. Local pickup would be better, but, shipping these shouldn't be too difficult. I'm located in Hanover, PA. 17331 zip code.

Pm me for more info or my phone number.

Thanks!
hi do you have the upper a-arms? and if you do what type of shape are in?

It was for sale on here, Harry. Geesh...haha.

And, 22dog22, I'll let you know tomorrow. I was listing stuff today I knew I had, but, to be honest, I'm not sure what all was attatched to these since its been about a month since I last looked at them.

But, I'm getting some pictures in the am of all my parts that are for sale and will post them as soon as possible.

Thanks everyone for the interest!

As I said, it all needs redone. But, its all there.

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back