-
Status
Not open for further replies.

70-duster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
For some reason, I cannot find my post of the disc brakes I have for sale so here goes again. It got deleted cause I put my paypal address on the ad. It would be nice to have the person that deleted it to tell you.
First, I have a set of small bolt pattern spindles that have good lower ball joints on them. It includes the highly desired 4 piston kh calipers with it. The only things it is missing are the small brackets that hold on the brake line and the 2 bolts that hold on the caliper to the spindle. $150 shipped.

The second set is a big bolt pattern set of spindles and caliper brackets. $125 shipped.

I have had a lot of interest in these, so I am going to sell them to the first person that puts money in my paypal account. People decided that they wanted to be the first in line, so they said they wanted them, and then later said no forget it, that they didn't have the money. PM me for the paypal account.

Attachments

• DSCN0645.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 354
  • DSCN0647.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 365
Still have the big bolt spindles? I don't want to put money in your PayPal account if you have already sold them then have to attempt a refund. If I'm the only buyer then PM me with account info. Thanks.

yea, thats funny, i was first to reply on other thread, and lost out!. oh, well, thats the way it goes

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back