A body double scoop????

-

SpareParts

Reaction score
I am in a spot where it's time to take a break for a short while, time to clear out some stuff I'll never use and prepare for next year hopefully being the first with the big W mill. I have a nice original A body scoop like what Demons had, maybe it was called a snorkel scoop, not sure. I want to be fair so I'm asking you..... What's it worth??? Has the studs in place, no huge damage, I am fixing one spot where the top gel coat has cracked from just sitting around. Thanks guys!

Yup you have a twin snorkel scoop they are priced at year one for about 285.00 plus shipping.
So you could get 230 reasonably.

Is it one of those situations where an aftermarket is worth more than original? I know sometimes it goes the other way. This actually is one of the nicer ones I have seen available for sale.

Well most people will just buy an aftermarket if they cannot afford the original. So the real question being... How bad do you want to get rid of it? You can post 265 and start dropping from there, but I wouldn't count on selling it over 285 unless it is a mopar purist trying to build a #'s car.

-
Back