A body group meeting in Portland, OR

-

paulieocean

Reaction score
This is an informal group that meets in Portland, OR on the last Sunday of each month at Stark St Pizza at noon. (There is one today!)

Free to attend and join. Just a group of people taking about their A body cars and sharing stories and expertise.

9234 SE Stark Street
Portland Oregon

Hope to see you there. I'm in the blue 66 Barracuda

Paul

Sounds like fun. There are a lot of nice cars in the Portland/Vancouver area. Maybe when the weather is nicer I'll come down. Post some pics.

Dang it, missed this one. I will try to get out to next one. Look forward to meeting you guys.

Very nice event.. My first one attended. So nice to meet the members. Good group of folks with some awesome cars! Now I gotta get my 68' finished up so I can bring it!!

Wish you all were closer. There is a not much of a mopar scene here in Southern Oregon. Unless there are a bunch of old timers with their stuff rotting away in fields. ;)

Sure no problem where you at? More important than that a body meeting would to be at the Mopar Nationals in Woodburn that Sunday which is where probably most of the members will be anyways.
Guess the next question would be can i get a hand installing a torsion bar so my car can make it to the meet?

Sure no problem where you at? More important than that a body meeting would to be at the Mopar Nationals in Woodburn that Sunday which is where probably most of the members will be anyways.

LOL! Now you guys can finally see my Dart that I've been talking about for the last year! I'll be selling it and this'll be my last meeting. Moving back East in a week.

Pm me your number
wutup j par. i know you told me about this group a couple months ago. is it too late in the year? are people still meeting? my barracuda is almost out of paint and we'll want to go streaking around soon.

-
Back